Who needs a free 2020 printable calendar? EVERYBODY, that’s who!
This year, I’ve worked hard to create a soft and simple, yet grown-up and feminine printable calendar which I hope will inspire you to get (and stay) organized!
Free 2020 Printable Calendar
I don’t know about you, but I am super stoked for 2020. Maybe it’s because even-numbered years make my OCD happy. Or because 20/20 stands for clear vision and I have a clear focus for 2020- to grow my online business and pay off debt. Whatever the reason, I am looking forward to the new year!
You can use this free printable calendar to:
- Schedule appointments
- Keep track of important dates (birthdays, holidays, anniversaries)
- Plan lessons for homeschool
- Create meal plans
- Countdown to a special occasion
- Track decluttering progress
- Organize family activities
- Chart weight loss and exercise
- Set goals
- Track a new habit
And so much more!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- August 2020-December 2021 vertical calendar with Sunday start
- August 2020- December 2021 vertical calendar with Monday start
- Free Printable Rae Dunn Inspired Pantry Labels
- Free Printable Whole-House Deep Cleaning Checklist
- 12 Free Printable Motivational Quotes To Pick You Up When You’re Feeling Down
« 5 Genius Back To School Organization Tips For Busy Parents
» 35 Home Organization Ideas That Can Be Done In 5 Minutes Or Less