Who needs a free 2021 printable calendar? EVERYBODY, am I right? I’ve had real fun creating a simple but cute printable calendar which I hope will inspire you to get (and stay) organized! It also includes the months of August, September, November, and December 2020, so you’ll just go ahead and start printing this baby!
Free 2021 Printable Calendar
I don’t know about you, but I am excited about 2021! The year 2020 was and still is (as I am writing this in August) memorable, and in many ways, challenging. Hopefully, 2021 will bring more stability, both from the perspective of the health of family and loved ones as from an economic point of view. At least, that’s my hope. Maybe you want it to be busy and varied, or just maybe, you will want to start or stay organized in 2021. Whatever our hopes, I am looking forward to the new year!
You can use this free 2021 printable calendar to:
- Keep track of important dates (birthdays, holidays, anniversaries)
- Countdown to a special occasion
- Schedule appointments
- Organize family activities
- Plan lessons for homeschool
- Create meal plans
- Track decluttering progress
- Chart weight loss and exercise
- Set goals
- Track a new habit
And so much more!
Check out my favorite planner supplies to coordinate nicely with this 2021 calendar:
Disclaimer: This free 2021 printable calendar is designed for personal use only. Please do not reproduce, distribute, alter, share, or sell these printables. I’ve worked really hard to bring this printable to you free of charge, so, if you wouldn’t mind sharing the love on social media, I’d appreciate it.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- August 2020-December 2021 vertical calendar with Sunday start
- August 2020- December 2021 vertical calendar with Monday start
- Free Printable Rae Dunn Inspired Pantry Labels
- Free Printable Whole-House Deep Cleaning Checklist
- 12 Free Printable Motivational Quotes To Pick You Up When You’re Feeling Down
« How To Say No - 21 Examples That Will Inspire you
» Free Printable Holiday Planner For 2020